Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I miss my friends!!!!

Hi im Daniel. Im creating a blog cause I have nothing else to do on the computer + cause it looks kinda fun and i like typing a story or something on the computer. I'm in labuan now which is an Island, I miss my friends from kl i absolutely don't know anybody in Labuan + i don't know malay so i can't realy talk to anyone too so im sad realy sad. But the good part is Labuan's chocolates don't have tax + its CHEAP!!!!!!.....

Anyway Labuan is quite nice but the suns up at 5:00 A.M!!! So i really can't sleep properly sobs... so I'm in Labuan now typing ........................... BOREDOM!!! in my house every stinking day!!!!! if u got any ideas please tell me .........................................................................................
I BEG U!!!!!!!!....... I suck at this........
Bye Bye thanks for reading!!!!!

No comments: